Saturday, January 20, 2007

Angelic Grimoire is now Available

Goodish news, I've finally gotten fed up with the Angelic Grimoire writing project. Therefore, a nice little manual that covers the basics of conjuring an angel of the planets is now available. For a limited time, I'm sending it out in PDF format for free. After I've gotten some feedback on it from the sample audience, and when I'm ready to face it again, I'll publish an updated version and start charging for it.

So, if you want a free draft, let me know, and I'll email it to you. If you're interested, drop me a line at frredactumopus@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.