Monday, February 05, 2007

A Call for Ethiopian Magicians

I've recently started monitoring my blog stats, and there are hits coming in from all over the world, but not one from Africa. My favorite country in Africa is Ethiopia, and I'd damned well better start seeing some traffic from Addis. Ethiopians from the Ethiopian Orthodox Church would make ideal Neo-Platonic magicians, their history has perfectly attuned them for it. Plus they have a sense of humor that is sadly lacking in the modern Western Mystery Tradition.

With that in mind, I'm writing this blog post as a magickal act. :)

Agrippa places Ethiopia under the influence of Saturn. Therefore:

Thou Spirits of I conjure thee, in the name of Jehovah Elohim, by the Powers of the Thrones, to send forth in overwhelming flame thy Angels, Intelligences, and Spirits to bring to this blog my brothers from Addis.

Tzaphkiel, I conjure thee by Jehovah Elohim. My simple request is more Ethiopians, please.



Thou Spirits of Saturn, by thy Table I conjure thee:



By thy Seal I conjure thee:




Thou Intelligence of Saturn Agiel, I conjure thee by thy Seal:



that thou wouldst direct thy Legions and Guide the Forces of the Spirit Zazel to break down every barrier to the Magi of Ethiopia that would stand against their participation with me through this blog.

Thou Spirit Zazel, I conjure thee by thy Seal:



that thou wouldst destroy any plan, plot or action of any man or force of nature within this realm that would stop the Magi of Ethiopia from joining me through this Blog.

Jehovah Elohim, by the powers of thy host, let this Work bear the fruit Thou intend.

Amen.

1 comment:

  1. You Probably pick me up coming through a UK proxy but I am in South Africa :) Ethiopian food is great but not somewhere I would consider living

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.