Tuesday, March 11, 2008

4th Pentacle o' Jupiter

Ok, so now I've scanned the 4th Pentacle of Jupiter I made:



I also have a digital image I made in "PowerPoint" of all the stupid things. It's a rough approximation based on colors I have on my pc, fonts I have on my pc, and images I copy-pasted from Joe Peterson's web site.

The outermost circle has Muriel and its seal, then the next circle inwards has Jupiter, Tzadqiel, the characters of Jupiter, and the seal of the Archangel. The circle within has the gloria... psalm, and the innermost circle has the symbol from the Key of Solomon. The coloring below is allegedly based on the Picatrix, according to this site.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks. It's good to see this kind of thing.

    What do you think of the idea of a book with the pentacles in them, a sort of angelic workbook?

    I know I've seen the idea elsewhere, but I don't remember where. I've been reading up on bookbinding, and thought it'd be a neat way to mix the workings and a hobby.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.