Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Plaster Cast Talismans of the Goetic Kings

Well, everything's all set. I'm now taking orders for plaster casts of the talismans of the Kings of the Lemegeton's Goetia. They'll be leafed in gold-colored foil, not real gold for now. After I get some overhead capital built up, I'll invest in some real gold leafing.

For now, I'm selling at $4.95 each, or $35 for a set of all 8.

Email me if you're interested. I'll get it set up on my web site later this weekend or some time.

This is not the "how to get rich" using the Goetia post. I lost steam on that article, and it's going to be pretty long. I might just post it as a web page on my site. I dunno. I'll keep you all updated.

1 comment:

  1. damn damn damn, I'm old. I read the title of this post as "Plaster Casters of the Goetic Kings." Certainly got me to read the rest of the post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.