Monday, November 03, 2008

Before you vote, please consider...

I really wasn't going to make my personal candidate the focus of the blog at all. I figured God wouldn't let that other idiot win.

But things just aren't looking that good for my candidate. So please, if you've ever thought I had anything decent to say, or if you've ever gotten a chuckle at some observation I've made, please, take the time to look at this AARP video, and just be open as you watch the video. Think about the message. I just hope some part of you is still able to respond to it before it's too late and that pinhead gets elected.

http://aarpvote08.com/?d=UnVmdXMgT3B1cw== 

1 comment:

  1. I'm back reading your blog, and I think I just wet myself

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.