Tuesday, November 11, 2008

EDIT: On Kinetic Meditation

In the post from 10-30-08, I suggested using the concentric circles I posted and the names of God, Archangels, Seals, etc. of each of the sphere's aspects to perform a Kinetic Meditation.

In retrospect, I should have checked the graphics better. For one thing, there are too many circles. For another, the Names of God are wrong. :sigh:

Anyway, this is the corrected version. I corrected it in the other post, so there's no real evidence that I was ever wrong, but for those who tried it and ended up getting nothing, or something just not... quite... right (sorry about your finger exploding, not my fault, you should double check this stuff yourself!), here's the corrected graphic:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.