Friday, December 26, 2008

Political Magic

I mentioned back around election time that I may revisit what I did related to the election.

I removed the hexes against McCain placed by some Nigerians. And others. My goal was to just keep things fair. Plus he's old, poor fellow.

And for all of you worried about Palin and thinking she's insane, here she is standing up for a constitutional right to bear arms, and pursuing her hunting hobby. Life, liberty, pursuit of happiness. So people, chill out! What could possibly go wrong?

[Edit: I rejected a comment from someone expressing their very serious concerns about Palin. I guess the picture isn't obvious enough. I'll try to make it larger so you can SEE the name plate under the reindeer with the GLOWING RED NOSE. Because the humor is not coming through.]

1 comment:

  1. Will you be doing any particular rituals for the New Year?

    I'm working on something, a bit of a spiritual housecleaning as it were. Mostly a temple operation to go over New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

    Would love some fresh ideas, if it's a topic you're interested in.

    P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.