Monday, December 07, 2009

MAG Table of Practice and Scrying Stone Stand

A while ago, I burned a Table of Practice into a piece of craft wood and stained it a nice pale oak color. It turned out nice, but I never got around to actually using it. I tend to use The Box mostly these days. Seems a waste to just keep it around, so it's up for sale if you'd like to have it. Some of you may recognize it from the pictures in the Modern Goetic Grimoire.

It would come in handy for the Hermetic Merkavah course too.

It measures 5.5 or 6 inches across, I can't remember and the ruler is ALL THE WAY in the other room. I'm including the crystal ball stand I made with it, but you'll have to supply your own spherical stone to put on it. The pic below shows MY stone on it, and you totally can't have it.

$45 buys this Table of Practice and scrying stone stand for your very own. If you're interested, drop me a line. I've only got one, so it's first come, first served.

 There's a Star of David with a Yod in it, a Pentagram, a Maltese Cross, and IHVH inside the stand, and the names of the four Archangels around the outside in Celestial Script.





(Coca-Cola, protractor, and keyboard not included.)

3 comments:

  1. That is one snazzy table of practice. You are darned crafty. I'd snap that up, if I wasn't already fully supplied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. > There's a Star of David with a Yod in it, a Pentagram, a Maltese Cross, and IHVH inside the stand, and the names of the four Archangels around the outside in Celestial Script.


    Very helpful RO - thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, the truth comes out. The key to conjuring spirits is lots of Coke-Cola.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.