Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Heading Back to the Net

Man, I haven't had a lot of time lately for doing all the stuff I do online when things are going well. Looking at houses, dental issues, my spouse's birthday, my daughter's birthday, extra stress at work, getting into the groove of hotel living, plus all the regular stuff that happens in my daily life has left me exhausted and drained and pretty much incapacitated when it comes to doing magic, let alone writing about it. Sorry, course members, I didn't abandon you, I just got caught in the undertow as the tsunami of bullshit in my life started to wash back out to the sea of the unmanifest where it belongs.

I'm moving into my temporary house February 1, a month and a week after the fire. Today's the anniversary of the fire, by the way. In many ways, it's like a one-month birthday. I'm not the man I used to be. I'm sort of interested in seeing how I turn out when I get out of the chrysalis.

I expect to get active again online in a couple of weeks. This week is pretty much shot. I'll be packing and moving this weekend, and then next week is going to be a busy week at work. So don't expect much in the way of posting here until I can get my shit together.

1 comment:

  1. You will be moving into your house during "Imbolc."

    Imbolc symbolizes the pregnancy before the birth of spring.

    This gestational period, the fetal stirrings within the womb are the absolute fundamentals of a new life, soon to come.

    Your life seems to be in tune with this rhythm and cycle of natural creative force, indicating a particularly auspicious rebirth in the spring.

    Hang in there brother, your due for a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.