Thursday, June 03, 2010

Still focused on moving....

My primary focus is still on moving, sorry for the continued hiatus. It's amazing how many things can take so much longer than anticipated with this shit. Still, I've been extraordinarily lucky throughout the process, and I can't thank God and his emanated spirits enough.

I got a report of the kinds of shit my HGA and other spirits I've been working with over the last few years have deflected over the last week, and it's incredible.Some day I'm going to write a book on the most powerful "blood magic" available to Christian magicians that will explain the empowerment of the ultimate defensive sphere that requires no upkeep and runs on pure Love of God. It will go over like a lead balloon among certain circles, I'm sure, but it is what it is, and it is wonder-full.

Back to work for me! Continue the work in my absence, I'm telling you, no matter what physical or spiritual forces we fight against consciously or unconsciously, every conjuration you do today will continue to pay you back in the years to come! Spirits you think of as a knock-off, one time conjuration for info only will be there to protect your ass when you don't even know what they're up to when you need them the most. Every ritual you do is valuable, useful, and has life-long influence that ripples outward through time and space to be exactly what you need, exactly when you need it. Eventually.

4 comments:

  1. The ripple moves both ways. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Images of Bill and Ted... "Remember a Trash Can..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. My last move started on the 31st of August (ignoring packing and donating books to the Denver Public Library); I was still moving the week before Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still in Denver? I graduated from Gateway HS in Aurora.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.