Sunday, July 04, 2010

Hee hee hee...

I'm rebuilding my occult supplies now that we've got most of the house put back together. Incense burners, tarot cards, a new crystal ball... I had to rebuild The Box, too. Most of my talismans are gone, and I get to rebuild everything, pretty much, from the ground up. It's kind of weird, but at the same time, it's exciting. 

It's coming at a time that I'm writing up the Black Work Course too. As I write about the basics of Hermetic Magic, I get to go through them myself. Electing times to create talismans of the planets, consecrating new altar tools, breaking in a new mini-Rider-Waite deck, tuning a new pendulum, conjuring up old familiars and new...

It's a very exciting time to be a magician in the RO house, I guarantee.

4 comments:

  1. ...i love the maniacal giggling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for rebuilding! Let us know if you need any particular magical supplies, we may have it in our box 'o magic stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. theres definitely power in that, ive been going through some of the same. my Work is heightened since last time. its been nice to exhume that important facet of my life, its definitely stirred some shit up on this end. got the opportunity to purify the Tools and do a conjure last night, good stuff.. turns out i found the lamen of my Genius last night, exciting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you use a pendulum too. May I ask, how do you tune yours??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.