Friday, July 30, 2010

Strategic Sorcery: HEKATE CLASS AND RITUAL

Jason's running a class on Hekate. Being the good Christian that I am, I would never, ever be at a crossroads at midnight leaving juicy meat for black dogs, but for those of you interested, this course looks pretty cool. He's presenting the historical, traditional stuff and the stuff he received in direct revelation from her, expanding and detailing (I assume) the stuff he references in Protection and Reversal Magic. Check it out:

Strategic Sorcery: HEKATE CLASS AND RITUAL

2 comments:

  1. "Being the good Christian that I am, I would never, ever be at a crossroads at midnight leaving juicy meat for black dogs"

    lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the ad :-)

    You know...

    When you look at Hekate Soteria in the Chaldean Oracles, as the wife of both the first and second father, she has a direct correlation to the Sophia.

    Myself, I interpret the 1st commandment in the same way that I interpret my Refuge vow not to take refuge in worldly dieties. If they are a legitimate aspect of divinity than there is no problem. If they are a worldly being, I can still work with them as long as I do not worship them. When i first met Hekate, she told me she did not want my worship. She only wanted me to be her equal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.