Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Do One Thing

You know how when you're all in a slump and can't get motivated to get anything done, doing one small thing completely, finishing one small task provides the motivation to go out and accomplish more stuff? It's true of magic too. I had a ton of stuff start piling up over the last couple of weeks, and every time I tried to get something started, something else would come up to distract me.

So I finally picked something small, did it start to finish in a few short minutes, and checked it off my mental list. Sure enough, the accomplishment gave me the momentum kick I needed to get just about everything done I had left to do.

And now I have a death ray! I love this stuff!

3 comments:

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.