Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Gate of Jupiter

Ok, I've finished The gate of Jupiter, a complete Jupiter ritual to harmonize your sphere with His, and to call down the forces of Jupiter's growth and expansion into your sphere. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.

It includes some insights I've had, the conjuration ceremony, and the instructions for making a Jupiter Talisman.

I'm all tired now. Takes much longer to do shit than it seems, sometimes. Feels like I just sat down, but that was 7 hours ago. Damn.

Just for that, the book will cost a bajillion dollars!!!

Ok, maybe not.

[Edit: No longer available, Imma gonna publish it in a book.]









2 comments:

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.