Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Breaking the Silence of the last week or so

Once in a while, I stumble upon something really awesome in this occult stuff that changes my world. The Planetary Gates series I've been writing has been one of those experiments. Drawing down the powers of the spheres, focusing them into my "kingdom," taking responsibility for and authority over the things in my life that I needed to has been an incredible process.

The last couple of weeks, I've been in the manifestation phase, where all the work I've done up Above gets hammered into place here Below. It's the process of integrating and manifesting the powers from the heavenly spheres. So I've been busy, and I haven't had a lot of left over bandwidth to write blog posts.

On the plus side, I have started my rose bush garden in my back yard, I've hauled away two truck loads of useless junk in my garage, and I've taken major strides towards achieving fiscal responsibility. You know all those little pieces of paper you're supposed to keep track of? Filing them away really does help you out a lot. In large, financial ways. And failing to file them away properly in the moment means that later on, when there are three or four piles of envelopes to go through looking for a tax paper you should have filed, there will be heck to pay. Hoo. Ha. Heck, I tell you.

Kingdom management, man. It's good to be the king... most of the time. When you've improperly managed the kingdom, the subjects rise up in revolt, and it's your neck on the chopping block. And your best friend will be holding the axe. And you'll deserve it!

1 comment:

  1. Of course you'd come out with something hella interesting while all my funds are tied up in trivial things like a Ph.D. and a new apartment.

    My kingdom is severely lacking in instant gratification due to kingdom management :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.