Thursday, October 04, 2012

Red Work Course Members: Crucible Meetup?

One of the members of the Red Work Courses sent me an email the other day letting me know he'd be attending the Crucible Convention this weekend. He suggested that we have a meetup of course members in attendance at some point. I think that's a pretty awesome idea.

I was looking at the schedule of events and it looks like the Lunch block Saturday before registration would likely be the best time, or perhaps the Brunch block on Sunday. I don't know how many members will be in attendance, or when they're planning on being there. I know for sure two class members are attending.

So if you're a member of the Red Work series of courses in Hermetic Magic, and you WILL BE AT CRUCIBLE, please contact me and let me know when you'll be there. I'll coordinate something that at least lets me meet you personally while you're there, and if we can all be there at the same time, we'll schedule something for all of us together. Nothing huge, there are a LOT of other things going on at Crucible that I plan on participating in. It's not the International Centers for Applied Hermetics convention, after all. It's an Omnimancer event.

Course members who aren't going to be there, don't feel too bad. I'm going to be scheduling a series of workshops across the States, and hopefully Europe too over the next year or so. Applied Hermetics workshops are coming soon to conference centers near you.

If you're not currently a course member, I strongly encourage you to sign up. The things I teach in the courses are the practices that have turned out to work REALLY FUCKING GREAT. Courses can be purchased at this link.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. So... now that it's over... how did it go? Did the meet-up happen? What did you discuss? Was Crucible, quite apart from the meeting of Hermetic Magicians, a success?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.