Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fantastic Deal on Strategic Sorcery Course

Jason's having a Fall sale on the Strategic Sorcery Course through September 22. Take advantage while you've got a chance!

I fully recommend Jason's course because I can see the effects it has on our shared students. A lot of my students are also his, and I can always tell which ones have also been through his course. They get the practical applications of things a little better, and they're better prepared to take what I provide and turn it into an effective approach to living.

If you look over at the blog list on the right of my actual blog page, there are several that belong to people who have been through both of our courses. It's no coincidence that these are also the ones who are providing useful content, interesting explorations of the arts, and finding amazing ways to apply traditional magical techniques in modern ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.