Sunday, September 22, 2013

Rumblings of the ROpocalypse...

Lo, the time approaches wherein RO shall release upon the ready and waiting world the fullness of the ROpocalypse! Whence shall ye see the fullness of the things he hath planned for thee and thine...

and stuff.

But it's not ready yet. I have lots left to do.

I have, however, managed to update my site!

It's still a work in process, but the framework is up and running. I've made a few more talismans available, and put together some additional services. There's a lot more on the way.

It's still in need of photos and other things... but I just couldn't wait any more. I had to get it out of 1990. anymore. I have a lot more tweaking to do before it's where I want it to end up, but at least you can start to see the outlines of what's going to be rolled out.

Soon.

But that time is not yet. So many friggin' things left to do!

Getting back to it now, in fact, but I wanted to start driving traffic to the site so I can check my analytics scripts and make sure it's working right. So go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.