Wednesday, October 09, 2013

PSA: Hate the Gov't Bullshit? Do Something About It

Curse the fuck out of 'em!


Also: VOTE.

I tend to vacillate between being "if you didn't vote, it's your fucking fault" and "if voting could change anything it would be illegal."

But... the only way you can choose whether to vote or not on election day is if you're registered. There are 1500 elections coming up, and the deadlines to register to vote in them are happening now. Here's a comprehensive list of VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES BY STATE. Tick tick!

Also, if you need to register to vote... REGISTER TO VOTE. I'm registered in the Florida Pirate Party, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.