Sunday, July 27, 2014

New Courses Available

It turns out that I don't have time for a lot of things these days. For the next month or so, I'm pretty much swamped, booked solid, and generally overwhelmed. Between Kingdom Management and my own ongoing attempts at the Great Work, I haven't got time for shit right now.

Fortunately, I have a lot of friends working at making the world a better place for people to do what they want and enjoy their lives. Michael Cecchetelli, author of Crossed Keys, Abraxas, Mardukite Magic and and co-author (who also put together the book) of the Holy Guardian Angel, is someone I may have mentioned before. He knows his shit, and he's now accepting applications for training in conjure magic.

In a couple of months, I'm going to be offering some courses of my own, but I am not going to be covering the fundamentals of conjuration the way he will in this course. My focus is going to be more on theory and application of techniques to completely alter your world as you see fit. It will be done using conjure magic, of course, but I'm not going to have time to teach the core techniques people are going to need.

Folks with his training will do a lot better when they get to my lessons, and I strongly encourage you to sign up right away:


Michael's experience allows him to offer useful, personal anecdotes about everything from Greek Magical Papyri and barbarous tongues to Solomonic and other typs of grimoire magic. You aren't going to find another person offering classes like this anywhere else.

I've argued before that all magic is spirit magic, and a solid course in evocation is the core of actual practice. Now's a good time to apply, his slots may already be full since Jason Miller also recommended him, but you can fill out the application now and get in line for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.