Thursday, March 03, 2016

IVth Pentacle of Jupiter

I happen to have a few extra 4th Pentacles of Jupiter that I made back in 2013 when Jupiter was in Cancer, as per the requirements in the Key of Solomon. I've been sitting on them because you can only make them every 12 or 13 years or so, and I figured they'd be worth more in 2019 than they are now.
But I have some minor issues that a little extra money would help with, so I'm going to part with two of these beauties for $450 plus shipping for each.
Note that there are only 2 available at this time.
I will be raising the price on the remaining stash as time goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.